Application for consent

culverting drainApplication for Consent

When an applicant wishes to pipe a drain, a Notice for Consent is required from the Board.

To process this consent the applicant needs to apply in writing giving details of location, and length, whereupon the Board will issue an A9,specification for pipe dimension, type, and regularity conditions regarding manhole access etc.

This document also includes details of commuted sums required from the applicant. The commuted sum is in respect of a once only payment for the responsibility of future maintenance for the pipe in question to be taken over by the Board.

Mr Paul Sharman
Chief Executive
Mob: 07730309872
Mr Jon Stubley
Operations Engineer
 Mob: 07894684274
Mr N Day
Works Supervisor
Mob: 07834869229
General Enquiries:
Tel: 01733 270333 Fax: 01733 270231
Audit Enquiries
External Auditor
Littlejohn LLP - 020 7516 2200
The office is open between
8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday